COVID 19 and Park Policies
As COVID-19 continues to impact our communities, we are taking every precaution to safeguard the health and safety of our customers, team members and the communities we serve.
All guests and visitors are responsible for their own health and wellbeing, and are required to follow Covid-19 signs and protocols at all times. Person making the RV site reservation is responsible for ensuring that all guests/visitors in their site are aware of the Covid-19 protocols in place.
To help ensure every ones health and safety we have implemented the following:
• Enhanced cleaning procedures of high touch surfaces are in place.
• Social and physical distancing of 2 metres must be respected.
• Sites will only be rented to recreational vehicles which have their own functioning toilet, shower and holding tanks. No Tent camping is allowed.
• No group gatherings. Visitors /non-registered guests are not recommended.
• Toilets and showers are closed.
• Laundry facilities and supplies are available by request/appointment. Only one user at a time well have access. Thorough cleaning is conducted between users.
• Minimal contact for registration and check in. Payments can be made by email transfer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by pre authorized credit card and receipts can be emailed.
• The office/store is not open on scheduled hours but RV supplies, laundry supplies and non-grocery items are available by contacting the posted number or ringing the bell located at the office door. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your patronage and cooperation,
Edward and Tammy Van Den Hoeknd Tammy Van Den Hoek
|CHECK OUT time is 11:00 a.m. and must be respected. If you enjoy your stay as we hope you will, and wish to stay longer please notify us as soon as possible.||GARBAGE should not be left at your site. Please deposit garbage in the large refuse bins. Recycling bins are also available. No garbage in fire pits.||PARKING is limit to one RV and one vehicle per site. Please park on your gravel pad only and not on vegetation and roadways.|
|WASTE WATER is not be dumped onto the ground. Please use the sewer facilities at your site with the approved connector, or the sanitation station by the park entrance/exit.||QUIET TIME is from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m., however loud or offensive music or noises will not be tolerated at any time. This includes vehicles idling. No visitors after 10:00 p.m.||FIRES are restricted to the fire rings located at you site. Do not relocated the fire ring. Please refrain from large fires. No scavenging of wood or burning of lumber or pallets.|
|TREES/VEGETATION in this area are fragile. Please do not damage any vegetation. Picnic tables must remain on the gravel pad. No scavenging of wood.||LAUNDRY facilities are available in the main administration building. Please do not erect clotheslines or hang clothes around your site.||CHILDREN GUESTS are the responsibility of their parents/hosts at all times. They are to be supervised while at the playground.|
|SPEED LIMIT is 10 km per hour (6 mph). At times dust conditions may dictate that your speed be reduced.||VEHICLE any washing, servicing or repairing at your site is not allowed.||TENTS /SCREEN ROOMS must be pitched on the gravel site and not on the vegetation.|
|PETS are welcomed, but their owners must be well trained. Please keep all pets on a leash and do not leave them unattended. Please use the walk along the west perimeter of the park. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pet(s).||ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES may be enjoyed at your site but are not allowed in public areas or buildings.|
CANNABIS may be used inside your RV. No cannabis use outside your RV.
|ATV’S are not to be operated in the park without park owner approval. Any washing, servicing or repairing at your site is not allowed.|
Your cooperation in observing the above rules is greatly appreciated